Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Early Signs of Pregnancy

Pregnancy symptoms differ from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy; however, one of the most significant pregnancy symptoms is a delayed or missed menstrual cycle. Understanding the signs and symptoms of pregnancy is important because of each of these maybe related to something other than pregnancy. Some women experience signs and symptoms of pregnancy within a week of conception. For other women, pregnancy symptoms may develop over a few weeks or maybe not present at all. Below is a listing of some of the most common pregnancy signs and symptoms. If you have been sexually active and experiencing any of the following, it is important to take a pregnancy test.

Implantation Bleeding:
'Implantation bleeding can be one of the earliest pregnancy symptoms. About 6 to 12 days after conception, the embryo implants itself into the uterine wall. Some women will experience spotting as well as something cramping.
Other explanations: Actual menstruation, altered menstruation, changes in birth control pills, infection, or abrassion from intercourse.

Delay/Difference in Menstruation:

A common pregnancy symptom leading a woman to test for pregnancy. When you become pregnant, your next period should be missed. Many women can bleed while they are pregnant, but typically the bleeding will be shorter or lighter than a normal period.
Other explanations: Excessive weight loss/gain, fatigue, hormonal problems, tension, stress, ceasing to take the birth control pill, or breast feeding.

Backaches:
Lower backaches may be a symptom that occurs early in pregnancy; however, it is common to experience a dull backache throughout an entire pregnancy.
Other explanations: Impending menstruation, stress, other back problems, and physical or mental strains.

Headaches:
The sudden rise of hormones in your body can cause you to have headaches early in pregnancy.
Other explanations: Dehydration, caffeine withdrawal, impending menstruation, eye strain, or other ailments can be the source of frequent or chronic headaches.

Frequent Urination:
Around 6 to 8 weeks after conception, you may find yourself making a few extra trips to the bathroom.
Other explanations: Urinary tract infection, diabetes, increasing liquid, ortaking excessive diuretics.

Food Cravings:
Whiile you may not have a strong desire to eat pickles and ice cream, many women will feel cravings for certain foods when they are pregnant. This can last throughout your entore pregnancy.
Other explanations: Poor diet, lack of certain nutrient, stress, depression, or impending menstruation.

Swollen/Tender Breasts:
Swollen or tender breasts is a pregnancy symptom, which may begin as early as 1 to 2 weeks after conception. Women may notice changes in their breasts; they maybe tender to the touch, sore, or swollen.
Other explanations: Hormonal imbalance, birth control pills, impending menstruation can also cause your breasts to be swolen or tender.

Fatigue/ Tiredness:
Feeling fatigue or more tired is a pregnancy symptom, which acan also start as early as the first week after conception.
Other explanations: Stress, exhaustion, depression, common cold or flu, or other illnesses can also leave you feeling tired or fatigued.

Nausea/ Morning Sickness:
This well known pregnancy symptom will odten show up between 2 to 8 weeks after conception. Some women are fortunate not to deal with morning sickness at all, while others will feel nauseated throughout most of their pregnancy.
Other explanations: Food posoisoning, stress, or other stomach disorders can also cause you to feel queasy.

Darkening of Areolas:
If yoyu are pregnant, the skin around your nipples may get darker.
Other explanations: Hormonal imbalance unrelated to pregnancy or maybe a leftover effect from a previous pregnancy.

3 comments:

  1. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd,HPV,Cancer, Hepatitis,Shingles, Diabetes,Epilepsy,Infertility, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small fraction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and having hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year. At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patient we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patient Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal treatment.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ www.drituaherbalcenter.com. We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Doctor Itua Herbal Treatment..He assured me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hpv,Pile,Weak Erection,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy,Glaucoma.,Brain Tumor,psoriasis, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease
    ,Diabetes,Fibroid.

    ReplyDelete